Want to know something about us?
Developing people is a core business activity. It’s a corporate priority. And it’s a must for any organisation to survive and prosper through good times and bad. Natural Consulting works with selected organisations to realise the potential of their people through training, coaching and facilitation.
What drives us
Natural Consulting is dedicated to the development of people potential. We believe by releasing and harnessing the innate talent within individuals, greater improvement occurs which translates into enhanced performance and results.
Melanie has extensive experience in human resource management, development and consulting across an impressive breadth of organisations including manufacturing, retail, professional services, healthcare, public sector, tourism. Melanie has been involved with coaching since 1998 and was a foundation member of the International Association of Coaches. Some of her qualifications and credentials:
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Master NLP Practitioner
- Licensed SPRINGBOARD facilitator
- Accredited Targetted Selection Interviewer & Coach
- Founding Member, International Association of Coaches
- Accredited DiSC Personality profiler
- Assessor for New Business StartUps, Business Enterprise Centre
- Past Board Director and State President, Australian Institute of Training & Development
- Past Facilitator, Springboard Network
- Past National Goals Group Coordinator, Australian Businesswomens Network
Melanie is an accomplished presenter with an engaging style designed to challenge paradigms and effect behavoural change. She brings her knowledge, experience and humour to any learning and development assignment. And one day she will get back to playing golf … just after she ski’s Canada!
Natural Consulting utilises the expertise of specialist facilitators, trainers and coaches to meet assignment requirements and generate a satisfactory outcome for clients. Trainig and development interventions are provided across a range of areas including
- Public Speaking
- Team Building
- Effective Communication
- Behavioural Interviewing
- Recruitment and Selection
- Ethical Conduct
- Presentation Skills
- Sales Skills
… to name a few.
Call us on 0419 988 303.