These are sites which trainers may be interested in following up. We have no affiliation with these sites. Please let us know of any dead links – thanks.
- Training Magazine (USA) – http://www.trainingmag.com
- Team Management Systems – Margerison McCann – http://www.tms.com.au
- Peter Honey’s Declaration of Learning – http://www.peterhoney.com/main/declaration
- Anti Discrimination – What’s New – http://www.lawlink.nsw.gov.au/lawlink/adb/ll_adb.nsf/pages/adb_index
- Instuctional Design Principles and Models Course – http://www.ceenet.org/workshops/lecture98/mart/idmodels.htm
- HR Magazine (USA) – http://www.hr.com
- E-Learning Toolboxes – http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/toolbox/
- Free Instructional Design Guide – http://www.aboutlearning.com/corporate_training.htm
- ASTD – reading lists, hot topics, communities – http://www.astd.org/astd/resources/about_resources
- European Training Village – http://www.trainingvillage.gr/etv/
- The Mood Gym
Open declaration – I am affiliated with the following sites – my involvement is declared at the end of the link in the interests of fairness!
- Australian Institute of Training and Development – http:///www.aitd.com.au – President, NSW Division
- Australian Businesswomen’s Network – http://www.inspiringwomen.com.au – Member and National Goals Group Coordinator
- Springboard Women’s Development Program – http://springboard.org.au – Licensed Facilitator
Got any suggestions to share? We’ve got space to put them! Email us .
Life is about learning, adapting and evolving. That’s the view we take on the world and the world of work.
If an organisation, or an individual, is not training, learning, developing or being coached then gowth is mediocre or non-existent.
Natural Consulting is a results-focused learning and development practice. To us, "natural" is * organic * fresh * looks simple but is complex underneath. That’s how we design our learning interventions.
Find out about our Courses, Programs, Training, Coaching, Worskhops, Seminars here.
How To Get In Touch
Mid North Coast
Call Melanie on 0419 988 303
- Career Management and Development
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Diversity Training
- Gender Diversity
- Leadership/Management Development
- Learning Tools & Tips
- Organisational Development and Change
- Personal Development
- Presentation Skills
- Thought For The Day