Clients. They’re our business partners!
Clients are the lifeblood of our business. That simple premise keeps us focused on ensuring we make their life easier – by providing quality, robust and results-oriented services with a minimum of fuss. We’re proud to say that most of our clients come to us by word-of-mouth, and stay with us. That’s fine with us. We prefer to build relationships with select clients rather than provide one-off training services which may have little long-term impact on the organisation or participants.
WorkCover Authority NSW
A critical publlic service organisation with workplace safety as its prime business.
“Thanks for all the good work you have done. The course feedback has been very positive.”
– Catherine Healy, Manager Social Justice
The Deli Women & Children’s Centre
A community organisation with a 25 year history. Prime charter is prevention, counseling and advocacy around domestic violence.
– Helen Wilmore, Chair of Management Committee
Holroyd City Council
Servicing the Holroyd area and based in Merrylands.
“The day exceeded our expectations. Thank you.”
– Helen Connell, Manager Human Resources
The College of Nursing, NSW
Providing ongoing professional development, tertiary education and resources for nurses.
“Thank you for stepping up to the mark for us. The course was very well evaluated.”
– Anne Samuelson, Manager – Continuing Professional Development
Other organisations we work with…
A C Nielsen
Attorney General’s Department
Department of Environment and Conservation
Dubbo Base Hospital
Dubbo City Council
Holdsworth Community Centre
Japan Travel Bureau
Local Government and Shires Association
Rio Tinto (Northparkes Mines)
St George Bank
Wagga Wagga Hospital
Westmead Children’s Hospital
Sample of Completed Assignments
- Customisation and delivery of a professional development program involving a series of workshops. Implemented pilot program and then launch of ongoing development program.
- Facilitation of strategic planning meetings with Board and Staff.
- Development and delivery of a range of programs including: Management and Leadership, Building Effective Teams, Context and Conflict in Change, How to Motivate Staff, Emotional Intelligence, Managing Performance, and more.
- Tutoring in Human Resource Management.
- Development and implementation of an integrated OH&S system across the various business units.
- Design and development of a category-specific workshop as launch vehicle for a wider initiative.
- Creation of consistent job descriptions across job families.
- Development of a training plan for deployment of new systems.
- Recruitment of accounting staff.
What’s on Your agenda?